- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
Kareena Kapoor Khan got married two years ago in 2012 to Nawab Saif Ali Khan after being in a live in relationship with him for over five years. The moment she got into relationship, she was asked about marriage and the moment she got married she was asked about motherhood.
So media is always prying to know what you plan to do next, and so they keep asking such questions to the actors and actresses, While Kareena had always denied to talk about the topic saying she has no plans of getting pregnant as Saif's children are like hers, finally revealed her interest in motherhood.
In a interview held on Monday, a press conference in Mumbai, she said, "I want to be a mother, but the time is yet to come." She went onto add that, "Right now, I am not prepared for motherhood. Saif and I are giving each other more time. We both are working a lot and keeping ourselves busy."
Well, she may not want to be a mother right away but for those of who are curious, at least she wants to be a mother only she need some time. This is a conscious decision she has taken because the actress is going to start shooting for her next movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan with Salman.
The actress is quite excited about working with him saying, "At this phase in my life, I want to select films that really interest me. I will soon start shooting for a film with Salman (Khan), and I believe that it will be something that will attract the attention of film lovers."
We are also waiting for this gorgeous couple to come on the big screen again.