- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
Kareena Kapoor did not blink an eye to say yes to Rohit Shetty's Singham Returns. She was sure of her role and character in the film. Kareena has already done Golmaal Returns, Omkaara with Ajay Devgn and was sure that Singham Retuns would also do good.
But had she ever thought about what justification she would do to the film by acting in it?
"No ways. As I say, even Iron Man needs a pretty lady, and what is Iron Man without Gwyenth Paltrow? She adds to the narrative and so do I in this film," said Kareena.
When quizzed about Rohit Shettty, Kareena said " Yes, you are right. I have always maintained that Rohit is a great director, he understands entertainment in the classic sense. There is action, there is humor, everything you need in a film. He is the best we have."
"My priorities have changed post-marriage," said the actress who is married to actor Saif Ali Khan. Kareena Kapoor has been refusing to do a lot of good films and is now concentrating on travelling and spending time with family. She is thinking of starting a family in the near future.
Ajay Devgn is annoyed to the extent that the media have been pestering him with questions about Shahrukh and his relation towards the actor, he said, "I have said this before - it's height."
"I cannot do a romantic film like Shahrukh who is the king of romance. Likewise, I doubt if Shahrukh can convince in a Singham kind of a role," added Ajay Devgn.
Watch Singham Returns in theaters on August 15.