- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sonam Kapoor WOWS As A BRIDE On Her Wedding Day: Bachchans, Kareena With Taimur Arrive At The Venue
- Veere Di Wedding Song Tareefan Is Out! Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Look Hip N' Happening!
- What Irked Sonam Kapoor So Bad That She Ended Up Comparing Kareena Kapoor With EX Shahid Kapoor?
- Veere Di Wedding Trailer Is So Vibrant, Extravagant & Larger Than Life! Watch It Here
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
At a time when most of the films have intimate or bold scenes, actress Kareena Kapoor doesn't seem to be open for it.
Although, many new films in Bollywood in recent times have included bold scenes which in fact have worked well, actress Kareena Kapoor says she is not courageous enough to do such bold roles.
"I don't think I can be part of a film like The Dirty Picture. I don't think I can ever do a film like this. I don't have the courage and boldness to do such films," said Kareena.
However, Kareena said playing roles of prostitute has helped her prove herself as an actress. "I come from a family where I wanted to prove myself as an actress. I was 21 when I played the role of a prostitute in Chameli and then again played it in Talaash," she said.
"My mother-in-law has played a prostitute twice in her career, in Amar Prem and Mausam, in a span of 13 years and so have I," Kareena added.
Kareena further said she is happy doing commercial films. "Commercial films have their own charm. I love doing commercial masala films. In my career commercial films like Golmaal Returns, Bodyguard, RaOne and others did well at the box office," Kareena asserted.
Though the actress loves being part of commercial films, she also wants to act in parallel cinema, provided the offer is exciting.
"I will do that (parallel or off beat cinema), but I won't do it just for the heck of it. I have been one of the initial actresses to do films like Dev, Chameli, Omkar and others," Kareena said.