- TWIST IN THE TALE! Varun Dhawan's Rannbhoomi Is A Reworked Version Of Karan Johar's Shuddhi?
- Shuddhi Fails To Get Shows Despite Fabulous Responses
- Kannada Releases: 5 Movies Fight For Supremacy This Week (Mar 17)
- Kannada Celebrities Give A Thumbs-Up To Shuddhi
- Shuddhi Trailer Gets A Colossal Response
- Disapointing! Shahrukh Khan & Alia Bhatt Starrer To Be Shelved?
Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan is not part of Karan Johar's 'Shuddhi' and according to her the project has been shelved. Hrithik Roshan was cast in the lead for the film but he quit due to health reasons. Kareena, who was finalised opposite Hrithik, also left the project.
Reportedly, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone were also offered the movie but they are now working on Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Bajirao Mastani'. There were rumours that Salman Khan and Kareena would be part of the film but the 33-year-old actress has rubbished such reports. "Will Salman be part of 'Shuddhi'? It is all created by you all (media). 'Shuddhi' is shelved.
Karan is working on 'The Warrior' remake I think with Siddharth Malhotra and Akshay Kumar... this is what Karan said. It (shooting) will start in August," Kareena told reporters. The actress is at Ramoji Film City to shoot for Rohit Shetty's next 'Singham Returns', which also stars Ajay Devgn.
Kareena said she shares a good bond with Johar, contrary to reports that all is not well between them. "Karan and we meet often. He loves to party. He is a very good friend. He is a brother to me and we share a deep bond. He is somebody who can be there for you," Kareena said. PTI KKP BK JCH