- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Saif Ali Khan To Team Up With Daughter Sara Ali Khan For A Movie?
- Here’s Why Sacred Games Subtitles Are Offending Congress & Hindutva Supporters
- Sacred Games Review: Netflix’s First Original Indian Series!
Bollywood actress Sharmila Tagore turned 70 on Monday and she celebrated it with her family. Saif Ali Khan and daughter-in-law Kareena Kapoor, Daughter Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Kemmu were in Ranthambore, Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan, famous for its tiger reserve to celebrate.
"The family along with other relatives and close friends are here to celebrate Sharmila Tagore's birthday," a source told and added that they are staying in a hotel near the Ranthambore National Park.
Sharmila and her other guests reached here Sunday by car from Jaipur and spent the time visiting the park, which is home to over 60 tigers, including cubs, as of now.
In 2013, the overall tiger population was put at 48.
"On Sunday, they visited the park in the afternoon and spent around three hours. During the safari, they spotted five tigers - two adults and three cubs," said a source from the forest department.
He also said that they spent over 15-20 minutes watching T-19, also known as Krishna, and her three cubs. The tigress, which had killed a Sambhar, was busy feasting with her children. After that they observed the activities of T-28, also known as Star Male, for about 20 minutes.
Saif's sister Soha also visited the sanctuary with fiance Kunal yesterday morning. Saif, Kareena and Sharmila are likely to leave Ranthambore on Tuesday.