- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
The svelte actress Kareena Kapoor spilled the beans about her beauty. The actress at the launch event spoke about her secret to the beautiful skin.
Kareena Kapoor may be known for her hour-glass figure and flawless beautiful skin, but for the actress it is her butter intake as a food and for her face that makes her look beautiful. Kareena Kapoor launched the Vivel's 'Love & Nourish' bathing range on Tuesday and said regular intake of butter keeps her happy.
"Today it's a very important day because they are here to launch their new range. The range is very special to me because it has all my favourite products, including shea, almond oil and avocado oil that I swear by," said Kareena.
"Also, there is butter in it and I love butter in any form. Not only I apply it on my face, but I prefer to eat it too and this keeps me happy," said the actress who looked beautiful with minimal makeup in an off-white dress at ITC Sheraton, Saket.
Kareena Kapoor Khan as a brand ambassador of Vivel expressed her gratitude towards the brand.
"I am happy to be here and especially for a brand that has been very loyal and a very important part of my journey. I have an association of over six-seven years with the brand and we are going to touch the decade very soon. ITC and I have grown from strength to strength and we hope to continue this in days to come," she said.
Kareena Kapoor was seen happily posing for the shutterhogs with elan and confidence. Check out the actress with flawless beautiful skin at the launch.