- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sonam Kapoor WOWS As A BRIDE On Her Wedding Day: Bachchans, Kareena With Taimur Arrive At The Venue
- Veere Di Wedding Song Tareefan Is Out! Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Look Hip N' Happening!
- What Irked Sonam Kapoor So Bad That She Ended Up Comparing Kareena Kapoor With EX Shahid Kapoor?
- Veere Di Wedding Trailer Is So Vibrant, Extravagant & Larger Than Life! Watch It Here
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor might not have been lucky enough to spend much time with father-in-law Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi but the actress cherishes those few memories with the legendary cricketer.
Saif Ali Khan's wife Kareena Kapoor feels that her father-in-law has always been proud of her and Saif Ali Khan.
"He was always proud of Saif and me. I don't think he has seen too many of my films but he saw Omkara and liked me in that," said Kareena Kapoor.
"He was very warm and would not express his affection towards me. But I remember, once we all were in Pataudi and he put his hand on my shoulder. It was a gesture of warmth and strength. It is something which will always remain with me," she added.
Meanwhile, Kareena confirmed that hubby Saif Ali Khan is planning to make a film on the life of Kareena's father-in-law. "It's really nice that Saif is thinking to make a film on him. I had spent three years with him and he was a man of few words.
Kareena Kapoor married Saif Ali Khan in October 2012 and the duo are apparently one happy couple.