- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
Bollywood actress, Kareena Kapoor Khan, was honored two years ago as Madame Tussauds launched her wax figure , also marking the launch of the attraction's all new Bollywood exhibition.
The wax figure which initially was dressed in Kareena's popular 'Mauja Hi Mauja' costume from Jab We Met , now got a makeover with the 'Chammak Challo' saree selected for the statue's next look.
The Begum of Pataudi who is currently in London was present at the museum when her statue's new avatar was unveiled.
Kareena Kapoor said, " It is always a pleasure to come back and see the statue. We wanted to dress it up a bit so the red saree from Chammak Challo felt perfect".
Kareena's figure, which took four months to create at a cost of £150,000, took pride of place at the new Blackpool attraction alongside other figures from the world of TV, music and sport.
The attraction is the first Madame Tussauds in the UK outside of London and features highly interactive sets and experiences, where visitors can literally step into their TV and join the likes of Susan Boyle, Lady Gaga and Gok Wan.