- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- Kareena Kapoor Wants To Star In A Kannada Movie! Read Details
- Kareena Kapoor Talks About Taimur's Birth, Reveals Some Days Were Really Frustrating; Here's Why
- Randhir Kapoor Celebrates His Birthday With His Daughters Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor! Pictures
- CATFIGHT With Her Co-Stars On Veere Di Wedding Sets? Kareena Kapoor Khan Says 'That's Just A Myth'
- Shahid Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Weren't Talking To Each Other On JWM Sets: Saumya Tandon
Bollywood actress, Kareena Kapoor Khan, was honored two years ago as Madame Tussauds launched her wax figure , also marking the launch of the attraction's all new Bollywood exhibition.
The wax figure which initially was dressed in Kareena's popular 'Mauja Hi Mauja' costume from Jab We Met , now got a makeover with the 'Chammak Challo' saree selected for the statue's next look.
The Begum of Pataudi who is currently in London was present at the museum when her statue's new avatar was unveiled.
Kareena Kapoor said, " It is always a pleasure to come back and see the statue. We wanted to dress it up a bit so the red saree from Chammak Challo felt perfect".
Kareena's figure, which took four months to create at a cost of £150,000, took pride of place at the new Blackpool attraction alongside other figures from the world of TV, music and sport.
The attraction is the first Madame Tussauds in the UK outside of London and features highly interactive sets and experiences, where visitors can literally step into their TV and join the likes of Susan Boyle, Lady Gaga and Gok Wan.