- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sonam Kapoor WOWS As A BRIDE On Her Wedding Day: Bachchans, Kareena With Taimur Arrive At The Venue
- Veere Di Wedding Song Tareefan Is Out! Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Look Hip N' Happening!
- What Irked Sonam Kapoor So Bad That She Ended Up Comparing Kareena Kapoor With EX Shahid Kapoor?
- Veere Di Wedding Trailer Is So Vibrant, Extravagant & Larger Than Life! Watch It Here
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
When most of the Bollywood stars keep their fans updated about the latest happening in their life, actress Kareena Kapoor feels that celebrities should keep who some secrets also. That's the reason why both Kareena and Saif are not on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Kareena who is known to be a private person said she like to keep her life secret and can't show or share her emotions.
Actress also said that even her actor husband actor Saif Ali Khan is not on Twitter or Instagram as he doesn't like to share his private life. Saif Ali Khan was quoted saying, "I am not yet on Twitter. It's an unlikely thought. I don't think I will ever join it. But it's not because I am a very private person but because I don't know what I would say... It's difficult for me to share my thoughts on a public domain."
Kareena, the granddaughter of legendary actor Raj Kapoor said that, she like the star aura and that's the reason why she is not on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Kareena said, "My grandfather was Raj Kapoor. I come from that kind of family where stars were different - not so out and all there in the public domain. I don't understand what's Twitter... Facebook, Instagram... Even Saif is as traditional as me."
Kareena also said that she is bit lazy as she gets tired after shooting for films and endorsement.