- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Karisma Kapoor NOT MARRYING Rumoured BF Sandeep Toshniwal, Randhir Kapoor Reveals Why!
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
- Karisma Kapoor's Ex Sunjay Kapur Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary With Wife Priya Sachdev! Pics
- Karisma Kapoor & Boyfriend Sandeep Toshniwal To Make Their Relationship Official?
- Kareena Kapoor Had A Blast With Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora & Karan Johar On Easter!
India Kids Fashion Week (IKFW) an initiative of Craftworld and Event Capital is a unique signature affair to position India on the map of fashion industry for Kids.
It is India's first fashion show for kids and IKFW 2015 will be the third season of this unique property. It gives India's highly potential fashion fraternity for kids a platform to showcase their talent and make a mark in the fashion industry.
In the past two seasons, the event has witnessed the likes of celebrities like Sushmita Sen, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Mandira Bedi to name a few. And with Karisma Kapoor on board, the organizers have taken the glamour quotient to a whole new level.
The event is slated to be bigger and better this time with 30 shows across two cities Mumbai and Delhi, 10,000 registrations and many premium designers. With past brand associations like Pogo, Hot Wheels, Max lifestyle, Mycity4Kids and designers like Rocky S, Narendra Kumar, Nishka Lulla to name a few, this is one event that is hard to miss.
The registrations for the event are now open for kids in the age group between 4 and 14. Auditions will happen across multiple cities throughout the nation.