- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
Hrithik Roshan, considered one of the best dancers in Bollywood is seen doing some high octane dance moves in his next Bang Bang and his co-star Katrina Kaif says she had to try hard to match up to the actor.
The 31-year-old actress is playing the female lead in the action thriller, which is the official remake of the Hollywood film Knight and Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz.
"Dancing with Hrithik was the biggest challenge. His flexibility is incredible. It is at a different level altogether. You have to be really good to match up to his energy. He has natural energy when he dances. It comes to him so effortlessly," Katrina said during the launch of the title track of the film here last night.
When asked who was the better dancer in the song among the two, the Dhoom 3 actress said till the time of the rehearsals she was doing fine, but Hrithik just blew everyone away during the final shoot. "I was ok during rehearsals because Hrithik was not dancing! Finally when we danced on the sets, we all know who danced better," said the actress, adding the title song Bang Bang is one of her favourite tracks.