- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
- PICS: Aishwarya Rai AVOIDS Salman; Katrina Acts COOL With Alia But SNUBS Ranbir At Sonam's Reception
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor & Rani Mukerji SLAY At Sonam Kapoor's Mehendi Ceremony [INSIDE PICTURES]
Katrina Kaif has risen to the top, thanks to the huge success of Bang Bang movie. She stars with Hrithik Roshan and the two are basking in this new found glory, as the movie crosses the Rs 200 crore mark.
The actress had taken a long time to come back with a bang, her last super hit outing was Dhoom 3. In this long hiatus that she took, Deepika Padukone was seen ruling the roost with back to back hit films. She even created the record of most back to back 100 crores films.
On asking about being compared to fellow actresses, Katrina said,"I am among the first people to say that if a person's success - performance-wise or box office-based - has been acknowledged by a critic or audiences, he/she definitely deserves it. If a person is having four releases in a year and is doing well, she absolutely deserves to be lauded. I have gone through this. Earlier such talks - the number game - would happen vis-à-vis Kareena and me. Such a thing is temporary, and is based on the work you deliver, year after year. Sometimes your film may get delayed, sometimes it might not perform or someone else might perform better than you. That's the industry rule."
Further she also opened about whether she considers Deepika as her competitor, she added, "I see every actor as competition. Actually, competition isn't the right word. That's not the way I see it. I don't compare myself with any other person because I am already aware of what my strengths and weaknesses are. My battle is with myself. There's Deepika, Priyanka and even the new girls - Shraddha, Alia, Parineeti. Right now, I am in a fortunate phase where I still get to do the work I want to."