- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
- PICS: Aishwarya Rai AVOIDS Salman; Katrina Acts COOL With Alia But SNUBS Ranbir At Sonam's Reception
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor & Rani Mukerji SLAY At Sonam Kapoor's Mehendi Ceremony [INSIDE PICTURES]
For a long time Katrina Kaif was known as a plastic doll who didn't know how to give expressions, she was criticized a lot over it. But off late the actress has been appreciated over the improvement she has shown on-screen.
On asking how she deals with criticism, Katrina said, "I don't look into life that way. We all live in a world where there is a lot of negative emotion and criticism but I believe in ‘Live and Let Live' formula. Those who don't like my films please don't come to watch them and if you like them come to watch them. I am not forcing you to come to watch my film."
In spite of being the big league and signing big budget movies, the actress has not received awards for her acting. Even though she was part of 100 crore club, she wasn;t given one, to which Katrina replied, "Not at all; I once asked Salman this question and before ‘Dabangg' Salman never won any award for his performance whereas not even a nomination. But he is such an iconic person in the film industry. Salim Sir told me Just to be different one does not have to be bad."
She further added, "Sometimes people make films which are very off beat but they turn to be very different. So people try to be different just for the sake of it. I believe in the philosophy never try to be different just for the sake of it. If something is working for you don't shy away from continuing to do that. Things keep on coming to you on its own. I have won a lot of awards for being entertaining and popular so I accept them with a smile. I just remember what Salman told me that time and that makes me realize the reason for which I am in Bollywood."