- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
- Katrina Kaif: I Don't Think You Can Ever Feel 100 percent Secure In Bollywood
- Katrina Kaif Birthday Special: 7 Quotes Of Hers On Love & Break-up That Every Lover Will Relate To!
- Will Katrina Kaif Throw A Grand Party On Her 35th Birthday? Read Details!
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
Katrina Kaif's Bang Bang movie released yesterday in which she has paired up with superstar Hrithik Roshan, her last released films like Dhoom 3 and Ek Tha Tiger were also with superstars like Aamir Khan and Salman Khan respectively.
When the pretty lass was asked if she was working with superstars by choice, she defended herself saying it was not her choice.
"I don't think anyone approaches me with a (pre-decided) cast. Out of my last five films, I was on board of two even before the male actors were signed on. If it's a good script, by default you would get a well known actor or big star", said Katrina.
She brings up how she has been signing films with newcomers and justifies saying, "In terms of who comes with which actor, I don't see it that way. One of my next films is 'Fitoor' by Abhishek Kapoor. When he signed me on, there was no actor on board. Later they roped in Aditya Roy Kapur. That time I had not seen 'Aashiqui 2', but I didn't question the director. That is his decision, his vision and I go by that."
She further added, "When I did 'New York', Neil Nitin Mukesh was one-film-old. When I worked with Imran Khan and Ali Zafar (in 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan'), they were new. I have worked with new people as well."