- Katrina Kaif On Supporting Her Contemporaries: I Try To Support As Much As I Can In My Work Space
- FIRST LOOK! This Varun Dhawan-Katrina Kaif Starrer Will Be The Biggest Dance Film Ever In 3D
- FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! Varun Dhawan & Katrina Kaif To Star In 'India's Biggest Dance Film'
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
The actress recently opened up about Ranbir Kapoor in an interview with a leading magazine. The actress revealed that she wants Ranbir Kapoor to be with her on a deserted island.
In an interview to Vogue India magazine, Katrina named Ranbir Kapoor as her 'desert island companion'. But in the same event when she was asked to name her best friend, she took the name of director Ali Abbas Zafar and not Ranbir or Salman , who has always stood by her.
The couple are living-in together in their new plush home in Mumbai. They have been often spotted hanging out in the terrace as well. On asking him about this new move in life, Ranbir justified saying it was a temporary shift as his residence Krishnaraj bungalow is under renovation.
Well, only time will tell if these actors are actually telling the truth or lying through their teeth. They'll be next seen together in Jagga Jasoos.