- Difficult To Match Madhuri: Salman Khan Reacts To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' & Ends Up Being SLAMMED
- Madhuri Dixit Is REALLY ANGRY; Here's Why She Is Ignoring Jacqueline Fernandez's Messages
- Race 3 New Poster! Daisy Shah Is 'Sizzling Sanjana', Tweets Salman Khan
- Baaghi 2: Tiger Shroff & Disha Patani React To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' Facing Backlash!
- Sylvester Stallone To Have A Cameo In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- Salman Khan Calls Bobby Deol 'Main Man' In Race 3! Read Details
- We Might Be Reaching A Saturation Point: Milan Luthria On Biopic Trend In Bollywood
Last seen with Salman Khan in Sajid Nadiadwala's directorial debut Kick, the former Sri Lankan beauty queen has worked with directors like Sajid Khan, Mohit Suri, Abbas-Mastan since her debut in Bollywood with Sujoy Ghosh's 2009 fantasy drama Aladin.
"She is one of the most interesting upcoming actresses," said Luthria praising the actress whose debut film had bombed at the box office.
"Even during the premiere of Kick, I had said that it's a new beginning for her. I would be more than happy if we work together in one or more films," said Luthria and added that people have now forgotten about "the hiccups" in Jacqueline's career.
"She is doing good films now. I am also getting ready with my film, so if there will be something good (where I can cast her), I will be very happy," he added.
The 29-year-old actress is currently busy shooting for Roy in which she will be seen playing dual role with Ranbir Kapoor and Arjun Rampal.