- Dus Ka Dum: What Took Them So Long To Be Back & Why The Makers Chose Salman Khan As The Host?
- Difficult To Match Madhuri: Salman Khan Reacts To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' & Ends Up Being SLAMMED
- Race 3 New Poster! Daisy Shah Is 'Sizzling Sanjana', Tweets Salman Khan
- Sylvester Stallone To Have A Cameo In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- Salman Khan Calls Bobby Deol 'Main Man' In Race 3! Read Details
- Race 3: Did Salman Khan Just HINT That Jacqueline Fernandez Is Playing A RAW Agent?
- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
The film Kick is one of the big budget films of this year but do you know how much the producers had to spend for Salman Khan's security during the shoot?
It has been reported that the production team of Kick had to keep five percent of the film's budget in reserve only for Salman Khan's security.
As reported, during the entire shoot of Kick at Delhi, Salman Khan was guarded by around 500 security people.
"We did not want to compromise on the locations and so even if it came with a huge cost involved, it was worth it," said Sajid Nadiadwala, director of Kick.
He further added, "In old Delhi we have shots on streets where it is difficult to walk even. All in all it was a different experience for me to shoot with thousands of fans surrounding the set."
Moreover, during the trailer launch of Kick at a single screen theatre in Mumbai, the makers of the film had around 100 security guards on duty.
Well, prevention is always better than cure and considering Salman Khan's fan following, we say the strong security arrangement was a smart move.