- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
The film Kick is one of the big budget films of this year but do you know how much the producers had to spend for Salman Khan's security during the shoot?
It has been reported that the production team of Kick had to keep five percent of the film's budget in reserve only for Salman Khan's security.
As reported, during the entire shoot of Kick at Delhi, Salman Khan was guarded by around 500 security people.
"We did not want to compromise on the locations and so even if it came with a huge cost involved, it was worth it," said Sajid Nadiadwala, director of Kick.
He further added, "In old Delhi we have shots on streets where it is difficult to walk even. All in all it was a different experience for me to shoot with thousands of fans surrounding the set."
Moreover, during the trailer launch of Kick at a single screen theatre in Mumbai, the makers of the film had around 100 security guards on duty.
Well, prevention is always better than cure and considering Salman Khan's fan following, we say the strong security arrangement was a smart move.