- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Conceding that he has undergone a "transformation" from being a reserved person to more open now, Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan attributed the change to his wife and filmmaker Kiran Rao.
"..Not three years, even more. But your observation is correct.. transformation has happened. I feel it is because of Kiran ji. Her influence on me is very bright. Her energy is bright. So, a change has come in me as well," Aamir said at a press conference today in connection with his upcoming film 'PK'.
Talking about his character in 'PK', which has been kept under wraps for quite sometime now, Aamir, 49, said his character in the film is "innocent and a bit strange", who speaks Bhojpuri.
"It is not a satire. It's a drama. The vehicle of narration is humour," he said.
Asked about the controversy over the first poster of the film in which he was seen almost nude with a transistor, Aamir said it was about capturing a key moment or essence of the story.
"Many people liked it. Some people felt that clothes were not worn. It is a natural reaction. But we have to be truthful with the story. When we show the first poster, it is important that it captures the film, its essence," he said.
The '3-Idiots' star, however, said 'PK' is a universal film that can be watched by all. Asked about issue of lack of unity among filmmakers in Bollywood, he said it is unfortunate that filmmakers have not been able to work as a unit.