- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Luka Chuppi: Kartik Aaryan To Romance Kriti Sanon In This Love Story With A Desi Touch!
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
"I feel that modelling has groomed my personality and made me a confident person, but even today when I go on the ramp, I get nervous. I am more comfortable being in front of the camera than walking on the ramp," said Kriti.
The Heropanti actress further added, "While walking the ramp, you face a live audience and those 15 minutes of walk have no retake," she said and added that as an actor even if one is "surrounded by people, you are sure of correcting your mistakes with retakes".
Interestingly, Kriti describes modelling as a hobby and insists that acting came "naturally" with time.
"Modelling has never been a career for me, it was always a hobby. I was modelling while pursuing my B.Tech. So, the obvious choice after finishing my studies was to do a job. But while I was modelling and doing TV commercials, I really loved being in front of the camera. I enjoyed the shooting process," she said.
Kriti is overjoyed with the success of her very first Bollywood project Heropanti and she is determined to impress again with her second venture.
"It is a film of newcomers... still it got such a great response, so it's a great feeling. It feels very encouraging, and I am overwhelmed," she said.
Heropanti was declared a hit with a box office collection of over Rs.21 crore in the opening weekend.