- Leander Paes-Rhea Pillai Case: Paes Throws New Twist
- Famous Celebrity Child Custody Battles
- What Leander Paes Has In Defence Against Rhea's Allegations?
- Leander Paes In Trouble: Locks Partner Rhea Out Of Her Own House
- Ameesha's closeness to Manyata costs her RE
- Leander's argument with Rajdhani Express maker
The custody battle of Aiyana between Leander and Rhea Pillai is getting trickier by the day and looks like Leander and Rhea Pillai case will not end in an amicable settlement.
Vishal Manghnani spokesperson of Leander's legal firm said, Leander and his father were taken aback when Rhea filed a case first against his father in March and then a criminal case against him in May.
Leander Paes is on a world tour right now but Vishal said,"We called Rhea's family lawyer Mrunalini Deshmukh about the fresh complaint, but she wasn't aware about it, as she was on leave. Despite an absolute ceasefire agreed upon between both parties, why was a fresh complaint lodged?"
He further added, " We want the matter to be sorted amicably. We have to work out the modalities regarding the trust fund that Rhea wants for Aiyana, as well as custody and visitation rights. We are waiting for Leander's return."
Rhea Pillai who doesn't want to comment on this case said she would speak only when the time is right.