- Radhika Apte: Online Platforms Are Much More Bold & Daring As Compared To Movies!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Memoir; It Backfired, The World Doesn’t Deserve The Truth
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Says Thane CDR Scam Allegations 'Random'
- SHOCKING! Nawazuddin Siddiqui Hired Detectives To Spy On His Estranged Wife
- VOTE NOW! Who Is The Best Supporting Actor - Aamir Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Arshad Warsi Or...?
National Award winning Hindi film Liar's Dice, starring acclaimed actors Geetanjali Thapa and Nawazuddin Siddiqui, has been zeroed in on as India's entry for the best foreign film category at the 87th Academy Awards.
The film has been chosen by a 12-member jury appointed by the Film Federation of India (FFI), and out of a record number of 30 shortlisted films.
"'Liar's Dice' is the chosen film as India's Oscar entry this time," Supran Sen, general secretary, FFI, told IANS.
The movie, debut directed by Malayalam actress Geetu Mohandas, tells the story of a young tribal mother who, along with her three-year-old daughter, embarks on a journey in search of her missing husband. On the way, she meets an army deserter, who decides to accompany them to their destination.
Liar's Dice won the best cinematography honour for Rajeev Ravi and best actress title for Geetanjali at the 61st National Film Awards.