- Swimsuit-clad Lisa Haydon Rides A Cycle On The Beach In Goa! View Pictures
- Lisa Haydon Finally Revealed Her Son Zack's Face & The Toddler Is Melting Our Hearts!
- Lisa Haydon's Latest Bikini Pictures Will Set The Temperatures Soaring!
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
- Lisa Haydon Goes Platinum Blonde! Gets A Complete Makeover & You Can't Stop Staring!
- The Malayalam Remake Of Queen Gets A Title!
Dusky beauty Lisa Haydon, who was appreciated for her work in 'Queen', has been roped in to endorse Myntra.com. She hopes her association yields more customers for the e-commerce platform.
"I'm looking forward to endorsing the brand now, starting with their latest 'Live For Likes' campaign, that aims at bringing alive the first ever virtual engagement game for shoppers," Lisa said.
As part of the deal, she will endorse Myntra's range of apparel and accessories, and she will be part of Myntra's marketing campaign, 'Live for Likes', an initiative to engage with today's social media savvy generation and encourage them to shop on the website.
Lisa will start by being the face of a dedicated microsite launched to pique the interest of online shoppers, and bring alive the brand's philosophy of 'Live for Likes'. The microsite, which will go live later this week, will host a series of initiatives including a virtual game that will feature Lisa as the main character and will also showcase some stylish looks and selections.
"It is a highly enthralling game and I am sure people will get addicted to it over the next couple of weeks," Lisa said.
The sultry beauty has been roped in for being an 'ideal blend of simplicity, style and sophistication', said Vikas Ahuja, chief marketing officer, Myntra. Lisa had earlier been part of Myntra's 'Hottest December Ever' campaign, which comprised of a peppy, youthful and vivacious TV commercial featuring her.
The e-commerce platform has previously collaborated with popular celebrities like Ranveer Singh for their private label - Roadster, Hrithik Roshan for the exclusive HRX collection and Chitrangada Singh to represent the company's engaging initiative, Fashion Icon of the Month.