- Must-watch Indian Web Series That Celebrate Indian Women & Womanhood
- Swimsuit-clad Lisa Haydon Rides A Cycle On The Beach In Goa! View Pictures
- Lisa Haydon Finally Revealed Her Son Zack's Face & The Toddler Is Melting Our Hearts!
- Lisa Haydon's Latest Bikini Pictures Will Set The Temperatures Soaring!
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
"Before Queen, people perceived me (just) as a model. I worked very hard to prove myself as a good actor. I needed the right opportunity, and now I feel people have started taking me seriously as an actress and have started paying attention to my talent," Lisa said here.
The actress feels there has been an image change for her after Queen. "I don't want to be termed as 'hot'. It was getting offensive after a point. Who wants to be hot," she asked while breaking into guffaws.
However, Lisa feels that after Queen, in which she played Vijayalakshmi - an independent, fun-loving and modern girl who befriends Kangana Ranaut's character - she is "getting stuck with the 'bohemian free-spirit' image".
Lisa admits "it is so much better than hot", but is clear that she doesn't want to get "stuck with any image".
The actress's new film is The Shaukeens. Talking about the movie and her character, Lisa said, "In my opinion, my The Shaukeens character Ahana is not hot. Vijayalakshmi (from Queen) is hotter than Ahana though she does not do anything to be hot - she burps, she snores, and has an 'I don't give a damn' attitude which appeals to people. Ahana, on the other hand, is a very innocent and naive girl."
Directed by Abhishek Sharma, The Shaukeens features Annu Kapoor, Anupam Kher and Piyush Mishra. "The three men have never met a girl like her and they think she is a streetsmart girl because she is very open about everything. The men think she likes them, but for her, they are paternal figures," Lisa said.