- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- WAIT, WHAT! Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Copy Aamir Khan's Unique Instagram Strategy?
- 30 Years Of Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak: When Aamir Khan Stuck The Posters Of The Film On Autos In Night
- Will Shahrukh, Aamir & Salman Khan Support Deepika Padukone's Stand On Gender Pay Disparity?
- Katrina Kaif On Working With Shahrukh, Salman & Aamir Khan: They Can Only Help Me Become Better!
Some rumours that are floating suggest that the 49-year- old actor is playing an alien, some are saying that he plays an alcoholic while others claim he essays the role of a mentally-challenged person in the Rajkumar Hirani-directed film. "I don't mind the rumours at all. In fact I enjoy reading about people's anticipation. I have heard all the stories and I am amused by them. I think these should continue till the movie releases," he said.
Echoing Aamir's sentiment, Hirani said that the reason they have kept all details about the plot under the wraps is because they want the audience to get a wholesome experience while watching PK.
"When 'Lagaan' released, I went to watch the film as I thought that it is a village-based film and I enjoy such movies. When I began watching the movie, I realised that it was a cricket film. My excitement was 10 times higher, my viewing experience became better," Hirani said.
"So, with this film also I want that the audience should have a great time watching and that is why we are not revealing anything. If we tell you the story then what's the fun," he said. Aamir and Hirani also launched the first song of the film here. Titled 'Tharki chokra', the Rajasthani folk number composed by Ajay-Atul, has been sung by former 'Indian Idol' contestant Swaroop Khan.
The Rajasthan-set song features Sanjay Dutt alongside Aamir, who seems to have lost his memory and tries to grab hold of every woman's hand in the village. "It is a fun song. The word 'Tharki' (horny) has been used in a humorous and good way. It should not be taken too seriously," Aamir said after the song launch.
PK, produced by Hirani, Vidhu Vinod Chopra and Siddharth Roy Kapur, also stars Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput, Boman Irani, Saurabh Shukla among others. The film will hit theatres on December 19.