- Dhadak Special Screening: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sara Ali Khan Catch Ishaan-Janhvi's Film!
- Madhuri Dixit Can Get Any Man, Why Sanjay Dutt? An EXPLOSIVE Interview Of Dutt's Sister-in-law
- When Sanjay Dutt's First Wife Richa Said, ''Madhuri Dixit Has Ditched Him; He Will Be Shattered''
- Femina Miss India 2018: Madhuri Dixit, Jacqueline Fernandez & Others Make It A Starry Affair!
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Did Madhuri Dixit Call Rajkumar Hirani To Delete Her Scenes In Sanju? Here Is The Truth!
Madhuri Dixit and her family have received death threats from underworld goon, Chhota Rajan. From past few days, the actress has been getting messages from an unidentified person claiming to have links with underworld.
Police have now identified the accused as Praveen Kumar Kamaleshwar Pradhan, 23, who works at a Udupi hotel in Mumbai but belongs to Chhattisgarh.
Madhuri's assistant registered a complaint with the cyber cell of Mumbai Police by on November 28 alleging that the actress received four threatening text messages on her mobile phone from an unidentified person around 3 am on November 25.
The police immediately got into investigation and arrested the accused, waiter Praveen. During interrogation, the accused He admitted that he was the one who was sending threatening messages to the actress in order to extort money from her.
Sunil Ghosalkar, Senior Inspector at Cyber Police Station said, "The accused was today produced before a court which remanded him in police custody till tomorrow."
Another officer from the same brach said, "The messages were addressed to Madhuri Dixit and the sender threatened to kill her children," said another officer. More threat messages were sent on Madhuri's phone in the next three days.
"In one of the messages, Pradhan claimed he was associated with the gang of underworld don Chhota Rajan. The accused said he had trained a 15-year-old boy in handling weapons and bombs and this teenager would barge into Dixit's home to extort money," said the officer.
Pradhan during police interrogation confessed committing the crime.