- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
- Post The Kaala Debacle, The Makers Of Rajinikanth's 2.0 Are In A Fix And Here Are The Details
The upcoming movie Main Hoon Rajinikanth has been under controversy ever since superstar Rajinikanth filed a case against the film claiming it might defame the actor.
Makers of Main Hoon Rajinikanth tried to convince the superstar by arranging a special screening for the actor, but that also gave rise to another brawl.
Makers of Main Hoon Rajinikanth claimed that they arranged a special screening for the superstar but he did not turn up. "Neither Rajinikanth nor his lawyer bothered to attend the special screening," said director of the film, Faisal Saif.
But on the other side, Rajinikanth's lawyer claimed that they skipped the event as the director allegedly made some defaming statements while announcing the special screening and the superstar was also not informed in prior.
In response to these, Faisal Saif denied making any defaming statements and said, "I only said the case was filed with lack of knowledge and it's baseless. My film is not based on the superstar."
The director of Main Hoon Rajinikanth also stated that it's just a funny tribute to the actor and will not hurt his sentiments or of his fans.