- WOW! Shahid Kapoor Talks About Mira Rajput's Bollywood Debut
- INTERESTING! Shahid Kapoor To Play A Soldier In 'Rangoon'
- Vikas Bahl Is Thankful That Nobody Died After Watching Shaandaar
- 10 Cute & Sweet Pics Of Alia Bhatt From Instagram!
- Shahid Kapoor, Badly Wanted Kareena Kapoor In Udta Punjab
- Who Is Katrina Kaif's Boyfriend In Half Girlfriend?
The makers of upcoming movie Shaandaar, which stars Shahid Kapoor and Alia Bhatt, have cleared the dues of the workers associated with the film, said the workers union General Secretary Gangeshwar Shrivastav.
Director Vikas Bahl's Shaandaar shooting was put on hold after the members of The Film Studio Setting and Allied Mazdoor Union stopped working because of non-payment of dues. However, the makers soon released their payment and the workers resumed work.
"Over 200 members have been working for the film but their payment of close to Rs.7.5 lakh was not being released, so when on Monday our workers stopped co-operating with the makers, they immediately released the payment," Shrivastav told.
As soon as the payment was made, the members decided to continue shooting for the next schedule.
"Now, we will also co-operate and will work on their next schedule, which is scheduled at Film City. But this kind of unprofessionalism would not be tolerated because the workers face problems due to delay in payment," said Shrivastav.