- How A 'Worried' Saif Ali Khan Helped Sara Ali Khan In Bagging Rohit Shetty- Karan Johar's Simmba!
- Ladoo’s Avika Gor Finalised For Rohit Shetty’s Khatron Ke Khiladi 9!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Shamita Shetty, Bharti Singh & Harsh Limbachiyaa On Rohit Shetty’s Show!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 New List: Karan Patel, Mandana Karimi, Kriti Kharbanda Others Approached!
- Rohit Shetty: Simmba Is Very Different From Singham!
- Not Because Of Karan Johar, Rohit Shetty REVEALS How Sara Ali Khan Bagged Ranveer's Simmba!
Rohit Shetty who in the recent past has given some Box Office hits says that making money is not a sin and he strives for progress which can be seen at the Box Office.
Rohit is okay with making small budget serious films unless he is sure that those films can do good at the Box Office. "You can't expect those films to make Rs 100-200 crores. So, I have to make films like Singham Returns. Earning money is not a sin and the bottom line is growth," said Rohit.
Rohit Shetty's last film was Chennai Express starring Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone which crossed Rs 200 crore mark and now the director is aiming the same with Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor starrer Singham Returns.
Trailer of the film Singham Returns received positive response and now the makers are waiting for the film to release on August 15th.