- WOW! Mallika Sherawat Parties Hard With Paris Hilton In Los Angeles! View Picture
- Mallika Sherawat FAILS To Pay The Rent, KICKED OUT Of Her Apartment In Paris!
- Mallika Sherawat Evicted From Her Luxurious Apartment In Paris For Unpaid Dues?
- Mallika Sherawat Meets Donald Trump's First Wife Ivana Trump! View Pictures
- Mallika Sherawat Declines To Give A Speech At The Oxford University?
- Mallika Sherawat Breaks Her Silence On Her Wedding Rumours With Cyrille Auxenfans!
Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat has been booked by Hyderabad police for disrespecting the national flag. A case has been filed against the actress under Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1971 and this case was registered at Falaknuma police station in old city of Hyderabad.
In her upcoming movie Dirty Politics, Mallika is seen sitting on the roof of a car with red beacon and has wrapped a tricolour on her bare body. This led to two citizens filing a petition in the court to book the actress for insulting the national flag.
Last month, police in Karimnagar town had registered a case against the actress under different sections of various acts pertaining to the state emblem and national flag. This was the second case booked against her.
The petitioner has alleged that Mallika's act amounts to "obscene use of the Indian tricolour". He also felt that the state emblem of India has been used for cheap publicity and the poster of the movie insults our country's honour.
While a number of cases have been filed against her, the actress has no where shed light on what her next step is going to me. Media is eagerly waiting to know what happens next.