- WOW! Mallika Sherawat Parties Hard With Paris Hilton In Los Angeles! View Picture
- Mallika Sherawat FAILS To Pay The Rent, KICKED OUT Of Her Apartment In Paris!
- Mallika Sherawat Evicted From Her Luxurious Apartment In Paris For Unpaid Dues?
- Mallika Sherawat Meets Donald Trump's First Wife Ivana Trump! View Pictures
- Mallika Sherawat Declines To Give A Speech At The Oxford University?
- Mallika Sherawat Breaks Her Silence On Her Wedding Rumours With Cyrille Auxenfans!
- Exclusive: Watch Dirty Politics Full Movie For Free On Filmibeat
The poster in which Mallika was seen draped in a tricolour garnered much controversy and thus, the makers now decided to revise the poster for public domain.
Mallika Sherwat in the Dirty Politics poster was seen sitting on a beaconed ambassador in front of the Assembly, draped in just a tricolour and since its release demands came up to ban the poster.
Now, the makers of Dirty Politics have decided to remake the poster with any of the two colours on the piece of cloth.
Although director of Dirty Politics, KC Bokadia claims the hue and cry as un-necessary, he informed that the first poster was not intended to be released for public domanin.
"The campaign was planned. Nowadays, women wear the tri-colour in various forms. You see them everywhere on the streets. Just because it's Mallika Sherawat, there is so much hue and cry," said KC Bokadia.
"We never intended to put in public domanin. It was leaked. We shot two versions of the first look with Mallika in a tri-colour and bi-colour costume. We will have only two colours in the costume now," he added.