- Scandalous: Actors Demanded S*XUAL FAVOUR From Mallika Sherawat & Later Threw Her Out Of The Films!
- Cannes 2018: Mallika Sherawat LOCKS Herself In A Cage, We Know The Reason Why!
- Cannes 2018: Mallika Sherawat To Take Free-A-Girl Mission To The Film Festival!
- WOW! Mallika Sherawat Parties Hard With Paris Hilton In Los Angeles! View Picture
- Mallika Sherawat FAILS To Pay The Rent, KICKED OUT Of Her Apartment In Paris!
Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat and the producer of her upcoming film Dirty Politics have been served with a notice by the High Court in regard to a controversy that the film poster recently fumed.
The first look poster of Dirty Politics was released some time back in which Mallika Sherawat was seen draped in just the three colours of the national flag.
A PIL was filed by an activist against the makers of the film and accordingly, the High Court issued notice to Mallika Sherawat, producer of the film KC Bokadia and the Centre.
The PIL alleged that the actress and the producer intentionally insulted the national flag by showing Mallika draped in the three colours.
It has been learnt that the HC asked the actress, producer and Secretary of the Union Home Ministry to file their counter affidavits within three weeks.
Meanwhile, the petitioner says, "The film poster shows Mallika sitting atop a car fitted with a beacon and wrapped in tri-colour below her waist. I feel offended by it and filed the petition seeking action against the actress."