- DUTT BIOPIC! This Pic Of Manisha Koirala As Young Nargis Dutt OUT & We Just Can't Wait For The Film
- Dear Maya Movie Review: It's All About Being Someone's Sunshine When Their Skies Are Grey!
- Here’s What Manisha Koirala Has To Say About The ‘Khan Trio’ Of The B-town!
- THE FAULT IS MINE! Manisha Koirala Reveals A Shocking Truth About Her Failed Marriage
- Manisha Koirala: I Don't Feel The Need For A Companion Anymore
- Do You Remember Manisha Koirala? This Is How She Looks NOW!
The biopic will be directed by Shashilal Nair. Amrohi was quoted as saying, "I could think of only two directors who could be on the same page with me. One is my dear friend J.P. Dutta who is busy with his own film. The other was Shashilal Nair. I like the work ethics of South Indian filmmakers. And I like Shashi's films like Angaar and Grahan."
Manisha Koirala worked with director Nair in the film Grahan in which she played a rape victim. Rift between the actress and director started after the release of the film Ek Choti Si Love Story. Manisha Koirala had then accused Nair for using a body double to shoot some bold scenes of the film.
Director Shashilal Nair shifted to England for sometime. He is back in Mumbai and has started working on the film.