- 20 Years Of Satya: When Manoj Bajpayee Was REJECTED To Play The Title Role
- Satyameva Jayate Trailer: John Abraham Goes On A Killing Spree To Eliminate Corruption!
- Missing Review: This Manoj Bajpayee-Tabu Starrer Lacks A 'Spark'
- Satyameva Jayate: First Look Of This John Abraham-Manoj Bajpayee Starrer Looks Quite Intriguing!
- Manoj Bajpayee: Being A Producer Is A Difficult Thing & Not A Cakewalk!
- Tabu Reveals The Reason Why She Enjoys Working With Ajay Devgn!
National Award winning actor Manoj Bajpayee compromised on remuneration for good roles, but says he will not do it any more.
The actor, who rose to fame with his performance in Satya, a role that fetched him the National Award, later proved his mettle in films like Shool, Pinjar and Zubeidaa.
Nowadays, he is trying to balance good roles with good money and said, "I will work only when I'd get the money I demand. I made this decision because for a long time I worked without money in the name of good roles. Now it's payback time."
Although he has changed his stance on the money part, he continued to do good work and won appreciation for his varied performances in films like Raajneeti, Gangs of Wasseypur, and Chakravyuh.
Currently, the 45-year-old is busy promoting Tevar.
Talking about his role in the Amit Sharma-directed film, he said he is playing Gajendar Bhaiya from Mathura, whose brother is a politician.
"This guy is a bit of a romantic person, he believes in love. He falls in love with Sonakshi Sinha's character, but she does not like him. So Tevar is all about the twists and turns that follow," said the actor.
"I don't consider films as comedies, serious or emotional, I just see the script and the character. Tevar has romance, comedy and everything else."
Tevar will be hitting the theaters on January 9 starign Arjun Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha.