- Raid Movie Review: Live Audience Update On Ajay Devgn & Ileana D'Cruz Starrer
- Ajay Devgn Asks Ileana D Cruz 'Are You Married?' At The Trailer Launch Of Raid
- Raid TRAILER! Ajay Devgn's Badass Avatar & Powerful Dialogues Will Leave You Asking For More!
- Ajay Devgn Doesn't Make You Feel He Is A Superstar, Says Ileana D'Cruz
- DON'T MISS! Ajay Devgn Said THIS About Esha Gupta & Ileana D'Cruz's CATFIGHT During Baadshaho Shoot!
- Finally! Mubarakan Cast Shoot For TKSS; Anil, Arjun Kapoor & Ileana D’Cruz Had A Blast!
Actress Ileana D'Cruz who is only a couple of films old in the industry, said that she would like to settle down with the man she is in love with. The actress will be seen romancing actor Saif Ali Khan in her next film.
Ileana said, "I believe in marriage. To me, marriage is commitment, devotion, trust and doing all that while living together. It's as good as a live-in relationship for me. It's definitely on the cards, but not any time soon." The Barfi actress was spotted with an Australian boy Andrew Kneebone, and the rumours are that the actress may tie the knot with him soon.
Andrew Kneebone will also be seen in her next film Happy Ending, in which Ileana D'Cruz is paired opposite actor Saif Ali Khan. The actress is currently shooting for the same film.
Ileana made her Bollywood debut opposite actor Ranbir Kapoor in the film Barfi, for which the actress won the Award for the Best Female Debut. Actress grabbed the eyeballs with her first film and managed to bag couple of films too.
After romancing actor Shahid Kapoor in the film Phata Poster Nikla Hero, the actress was next seen in the David Dhawan's film Main Tera Hero. Ileana shared the screen space with actor Varun Dhawan in the film.