- Here's How Tiger Shroff Transformed Himself For Baaghi 2! Read Details
- Lo Safar Song: Tiger Shroff Looks Lost Without Disha Patani! Watch Here
- O Saathi From Baaghi 2 Garners Love All Over, Becomes The Most Trending Video
- Tiger Shroff Shoots The Helicopter Shot With Perfection!
- Tiger Shroff & Disha Patani Starrer Baaghi 2's New Song 'O Saathi' To Release Tomorrow!
- 'Munna Michael' Actress Nidhhi Agerwal Signs Her Second Film; Read Details Here!
- Tall & Beautiful! 30 Pictures Of Kriti Sanon That Can Make You Smile In An Instant
However, did you ever wondered what or which personality inspired Tiger to learn the skills of martial arts?
Tiger Shroff is a very big fan of legendary action star Bruce Lee and claims Lee to be his idol. "I am a big Jackie Chan fan but it's Bruce Lee whom I ideolise. He is the reason I started learning martial arts," said the Heropanti hero.
Tiger Shroff might need to go a long way to be recognised as a good actor but the newcomer surely has received huge applause for his superb action skills and fitness.
Nevertheless, to be apt in martial arts and to attain such fitness one needs to be in complete control and discipline which Tiger certainly believes in.
It has been learnt that Tiger's daily routine include six to seven hours of martial arts practice and is very strict with his 'early to bed and early to rise' policy. It may sound boring but in his personal life, the Junior Shroff happens to be very disciplined and hardly goes for any party.
While, Tiger regards Bruce Lee as his idol in terms of action but when it comes to acting, the Heropanti star calls the name of Hrithik Roshan whom he considers to be a 'complete package'. In a recent interview, Tiger said, "An actor can be a good fighter and dancer. But just by knowing these skills you don't become an actor. Hrithik Roshan is a fabulous dancer and fighter but before all of that, he is an actor."