- Darshan Kumar Excited To Romance Priyanka, Anushka
- OMG! Priyanka Fought With Real Boxers In Mary Kom Biopic
- Exclusive: Unseen Pics Of Priyanka Chopra Starrer Mary Kom
- Priyanka Chopra's Mary Kom Look Impresses B-Town (See Tweets)
- Priyanka Chopra Calls Mary Kom As Her Hardest Film!
- What Made Priyanka Chopra Lose Seven Kilos In 20 Days?
Mary Kom biopic is all set to release in a few weeks, but the makers are disappointed with the Censor Board. As per reports, the Censor Board issued U/A certificate to the film which is based on the life of Olympic bronze medal winner Mary Kom.
The biopic showcases the struggle of a boxer and the makers feel that the younger generation especially children will be motivated to work hard in life after watching the film.
Actress Priyanka Chopra underwent rigorous training to essay the role of boxer Mary Kom in the film. The movie also marks the directorial debut of Omung Kumar. The biopic Mary Kom which is scheduled to release on September 5, 2014 is produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali in collaboration with Viacom 18.
Priyanka Chopra is working with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for the second time. The actress was earlier seen in a cameo role in his blockbuster film Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ram Leela. Priyanka Chopra will also feature in Bhansali's next film Bajirao Mastani in which she will play the role of Kashibai, the wife of Maratha General Bajirao.