- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
Piggy Chops, who is basking in success made time for a special someone and wrote a hand written note for him. This special someone is none other than her Gunday co-star Arjun Kapoor. The actress sent a loving note to him, calling him by his pet name Fubu and wished him for his upcoming film, Finding Fanny.
What did you think? She actually wrote a love letter? Not at all. The actress was just being the best possible friend one can have in the industry.
Finding Fanny is releasing next this week, September 12th and the actress who has watched the movie, complimented it and wished Arjun good luck for the movie. She also wrote, "with love, PC!" in the end. This is not some romantic love that she is communicating but more of the caring love for the actor.
This loving hand written note by her has touched Arjun Kapoor's heart and therefore he tweeted along with the picture, "That's why @priyankachopra is one of the coolest people around...a hand written note in the time of SMS s and emails."
We agree Arjun, especially after seeing Mary Kom movie and looking at this letter, she surely is one of the coolest people in Bollywood.