- Priyanka Chopra Is Super-awesome, Says Nick Jonas' Brother Kevin
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Despite Being HIGHEST PAID Heroine Of Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra's Fee For Bharat Is Staggering!
- Priyanka Chopra's Friends Warn Her Not To Get Too Close To Nick Jonas; This Reason To Be Blamed?
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Are Not Interested In Each Other? Their Body Language Says It All
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
Release date being pushed has become the trend in Bollywood, Mary Kom also falls prey now. Though the makers have their own reasons for it. Read on to know the reason.
This will avoid the clash it had earlier with Hrithik Roshan's Bang Bang and Vishal Bharadwaj's Haider starring Shahid Kapoor.
Mary Kom is apparently revamped and made into a bigger and better bio-pic just like Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.
A source close to the film said, " Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Viacom 18 took this joint decision to postpone the release date so that Mary Kom could be developed as big as the global success Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. They are expecting Mary Kom to be the female counterpart of Milkha Singh's bio-pic. The global appeal of Mary Kom is much more contemporary than Milkha. While Milkha Singh's bio-pic was retrospective in structure, Mary Kom is being made even as the real-life Mary Kom prepares for the next Olympics."
However, the source also discloses that Mary Kom is made in two different versions, one for Indian audience and the other for International market.
The decision to change the release date was taken after the rushes of the film were seen.