- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Hey Ranbir & Deepika! You Might Get EMOTIONAL After Reading What Imtiaz Ali Has To Say About You Two
Before commencement of shooting of the film Tamasha, actress Deepika Padukone wants to wrap up the shooting for the brands which she is endorsing.
Deepika has a long shooting schedule in France for the film Tamasha in which she is paired opposite ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor. As per reports, the actress was shooting for nearly fifteen hours daily to wrap up the shooting of the commercials.
Sources close to Deepika said that, the actress didn't mind working for extra hours to complete the shooting.
The dusky beauty has teamed up with actor Ranbir Kapoor for the second time after their break-up. Deepika and Ranbir were seen together in the film Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani in 2013, which was the blockbuster of that year.
Bollywood's Leela aka Deepika Padukone have few other films in her kitty. In her upcoming film Finding Fanny, she(Deepika) is paired opposite Arjun Kapoor for the first time. The actress will also be seen opposite Shahrukh Khan in the film Happy New Year which is directed by Farah Khan. After that, Deepika will start shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhasali's most talked about film Bajirao Mastani.
Deepika will essay the role of Mastani, the lady love of the Maratha-General Bajirao. Deepika's rumoured boyfriend actor Ranveer Singh will portray the role of the Maratha-General Bajirao in the film.