- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Before commencement of shooting of the film Tamasha, actress Deepika Padukone wants to wrap up the shooting for the brands which she is endorsing.
Deepika has a long shooting schedule in France for the film Tamasha in which she is paired opposite ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor. As per reports, the actress was shooting for nearly fifteen hours daily to wrap up the shooting of the commercials.
Sources close to Deepika said that, the actress didn't mind working for extra hours to complete the shooting.
The dusky beauty has teamed up with actor Ranbir Kapoor for the second time after their break-up. Deepika and Ranbir were seen together in the film Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani in 2013, which was the blockbuster of that year.
Bollywood's Leela aka Deepika Padukone have few other films in her kitty. In her upcoming film Finding Fanny, she(Deepika) is paired opposite Arjun Kapoor for the first time. The actress will also be seen opposite Shahrukh Khan in the film Happy New Year which is directed by Farah Khan. After that, Deepika will start shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhasali's most talked about film Bajirao Mastani.
Deepika will essay the role of Mastani, the lady love of the Maratha-General Bajirao. Deepika's rumoured boyfriend actor Ranveer Singh will portray the role of the Maratha-General Bajirao in the film.