- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma and cricketer Virat Kohli keeps getting spotted in public a lot these days. They have accepted that they are in a relationship.
However, the actress says that her relationship with Virat Kohli is not a secret affair but it's just that she doesn't want to talk about it in public.
"Nobody is hiding anything. We are living our life very normally. It's just that we don't want to talk about our relationship.
"We can't subject it to entertainment news. We will not hide if you guys see us together, but we will not talk about it," Anushka said.
She also feels that she will only "talk to her friends" about her personal life and not "to the world". Anushka who is currently busy promoting her film PK says she would love to do a biopic too.
"I want to do a biopic as an actor. It's a thrill... I would love it if I am able to do a biopic."
Directed by Rajkumar Hirani, PK also stars Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Sushant Singh Rajput, Boman Irani and Saurabh Shukla will release on Deccember 19.