- Nargis Fakhri Ditches Her Complicated Relationship With Uday Chopra; Spotted Kissing Matt Alonzo!
- Inspired By Anushka Sharma? Nargis Fakhri To Star In A Horror Film Titled Amaavas
- SO SWEET! Sanjay Dutt Had Special Visitors On The Sets Of His Upcoming Film 'Torbaaz'!
- THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS! Nargis Fakhri Isn't Getting Married To Uday Chopra
- BIG FAT INDIAN WEDDING! Nargis Fakhri & Uday Chopra Are GETTING MARRIED; Here Are The Details
- Bikini Battle! Who Looks The HOTTEST? Amy Jackson Or Nargis Fakhri
But this does not make Nargis jealous of the film's leading lady Jacqueline Fernandez.
"I am not jealous of Jacqueline because even I am getting an opportunity to be part of an item song. Of course, in future I would love to work with Salman in a film. That would be a dream and I hope it comes true," the Rockstar fame actress said.
Talking about her dance number with Salman in Kick, Nargis said,"It's very underground, edgy and sexy dance number. I was a little worried what if I missed out on steps, but he ended up being the best person ever and I had so much fun."
"He has great energy and great sense of humour and I think his energy was making me feel very comfortable and happy. Overall it's an amazing experience," added Nargis.
The film Kick marks producer Sajid Nadiadwala's directorial debut and is set to release on July 25th.