- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- After Making Peace With Preity Zinta Last Year, Ness Wadia Chargesheeted For 'MOLESTATION'!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
- Bigg Boss 11 UNSEEN: Vikas Gupta Praises Shilpa Shinde; Compares Her To Preity Zinta!
- 14 Years Of Kal Ho Naa Ho: Arjun Kapoor Reveals His Connection With This SRK- Saif- Preity Starrer!
According to the statement, Preity and Ness had a heated argument during the IPL match of their team Kings XI Punjab at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. Preity also said that she asked Ness Wadia to clam down but he continued to abuse her in front of the team members and friends.
Actress further said that Wadia started abusing the team staff over ticket distribution. Later she moved to the row near the railing but, Wadia kept abusing her and even grabbed her arm in front of the public.
The actress came in the evening to the Wankhede Stadium where the alleged incident involving Wadia took place on May 30 this year and was closeted with the investigators till quite late.
In her written statement to the police Preity said, "I left for my seat, but he (Ness) came up to me at my seat and started screaming and abusing me in front of everyone."
Among other things, the police questioning is expected to reconstruct the sequence of events that night during an IPL match played by their jointly-owned King XI Punjab Team.
Police officers are also likely to visit the couple of places in the stadium where the alleged incident took place as part of the investigations, and get the names of more witnesses who were present at that time.
The 39-year-old actress had submitted a written complaint to the Marine Lines Police station here on June 12 making various allegations against Wadia, who denied them as "false and baseless." Police also recorded the statements of some eyewitnesses in the case.
Soon after lodging her police complaint, Preity left for a foreign tour and returned to Mumbai on Sunday (22nd June 2014).
Police officials remained tight lipped on the line of questioning, whether it was completed or would continue on Wednesday (25th June 2014).
Preity had a nearly five year long relationship with businessman Ness Wadia but the couple broke up in 2009. However, they continued their professional relation as they jointly own IPL team Kings XI Punjab.