- Imran Khan's Directorial Gets No Takers In Bollywood?
- Lovely! 15 Times When Deepika Padukone Gave Out Flying Kisses In Style
- Oh Man! Aamir Khan Cries Again
- Why Did Rishi Kapoor Recommend Imran Khan, Not Ranbir Kapoor For A Movie?
- Katti Batti Tuesday (5 Days) Worldwide Box Office Collection: A Huge Flop
- Katti Batti Monday (4Days) Box Office Collections: Too Bad!
"To be honest, I don't think Indian actors get good roles in Hollywood. You either get to be the hero's friend, the guy who owns the 7-Eleven (convenience store) on the corner," the 31-year-old said here Wednesday on the sidelines of the ongoing Mumbai Film Festival here.
"The truth is there are no good roles for Indians in Hollywood. I am very happy here," added the actor, who has been seen in movies like Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane, I Hate Luv Storys and Delhi Belly.
Anil, who featured in a key role in Oscar-winning British film Slumdog Millionaire, was seen in a small role in Tom Cruise-starrer Misson Impossible: Ghost Protocol and was also seen in the eighth season of American TV series 24.
Irrfan has featured in international films like A Mighty Heart, The Amazing Spider-Man and Life of Pi, while Nimrat was roped in for a part in the fourth season of the American TV series Homeland.
Others in the list are Ali Fazal, who has a cameo in Fast & Furious 7 and Arfi Lamba, who has bagged the film The Key Project with Lady Gaga and Akon.