- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Finalize Their Destination Wedding Date, Insiders Leak Details!
- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Deepika Padukone Visits Her Apartment After The Fire Incident! Here's What She Has To Say
When many of the B-Town actresses are turning producers these days, the dusky beauty Deepika Padukone said that she has no plans to join the bandwagon.
The actress who is geared up for the release of her upcoming film Finding Fanny had earlier said that she would like to work as an assistant director. But her recent remarks about directing or producing a movie, reveals otherwise.
Deepika Padukone was quoted saying, "I have no stories to tell. Also, I don't have any plans to start my own production house."
Recently, actresses like Shilpa Shetty, Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma had turned producers.
Deepika will be seen romancing actor Arjun Kapoor in her upcoming film Finding Fanny. The movie revolves around five people who are on a road trip to find a person named Stefanie Fernandez.
Finding Fanny is directed by Homi Adajania and is produced by Dinesh Vijan. The movie is scheduled to hit theatres on September 12, 2014.