- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- After Making Peace With Preity Zinta Last Year, Ness Wadia Chargesheeted For 'MOLESTATION'!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
A spokesperson from the Wadia group on Friday denied a report claiming that actress Preity Zinta has laid down five conditions for her ex-boyfriend and business partner Ness Wadia to withdraw the complaint against him that she filed in June.
The actress, in a written complaint to Marine Drive Police Station, accused the Wadia scion and co-owner of the King XI Punjab IPL team of molesting and abusing her on May 30 during a cricket match at the Wankhede Stadium, here.
"It's all speculative reports. There is no truth behind this," the spokesperson from Wadia group told. He added no such conversation took place between the two parties.
Meanwhile, four new witnesses called by Ness Wadia in connection with allegations levelled against him by Preity Zinta informed the Mumbai police that everything was "normal" between the two celebrities on that particular day.
Preity Zinta said, "It saddens me that no one at work or around ever stood up for me in the past when I was abused and insulted publicly. This time I was left with no option but to take this stern step as this incident happened in front of way too many people."