- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Aamir Khan who made headlines just yesterday by joining Instagram shocks his fans today by clarifying that it is all FAKE!
'My wife, my life & my everything' were the Instagram words on Aamir Khan's account which appears to be not written by the actor. Neither the account nor those words are his own! Aamir Khan's fans are in for a great shock.
Aamir tweeted today saying, "Get it right. The person who posted this was not Aamir: I shouldn't be uploading at this time but my manager went through every single comments and most of the direct messages from all of you and I extremely appreciate all the love and support. Thought I'd bid good night by uploading a drawing of me that a fan sent me which my manager notified.. I'll try my best to share a pic with you all everyday, good night and love. A."
The pics which were posted in Instagram are with some children and his wife Kiran Rao.
This fake Instagram news about Aamir Khan is sure to break many hearts as over 11,000 fans are already following and left messages on that account.