- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Namastey England To Kickstart In Amritsar!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
Actress Parineeti Chopra surprised everyone as she said that nobody likes a fat actress. The Chopra girl who will be seen in the film Daawat-E-Ishq said that even she wants to shed weight and want to look good on screen.
The actress was quoted saying, "On screen, when someone is fat unless your character demands it. I don't think people enjoy watching (you). I have said it earlier as well, nobody likes a fat actress."
Parineeti grabbed eyeballs for her performance in the film Ishaqzaade, but was criticized for her appearance. The actress further said, "I want to balance it out. I want to act well and look good. And I'm working towards that. There are so many actresses, like my sister (Priyanka Chopra), Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma. They are all very good actresses and they look awesome."
The bubbly actress said that she is young and want to look good and slim on screen like her contemporaries. She was quoted saying, "I'm only 25; so I told myself, ‘I have to lose weight.' I want to look better, fitter and younger. On screen, when you wear a bikini or shorts, if you are fitter, you look better."