- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Since the time Deepika Padukone took it to her Twitter account to show her anger about the cleavage news which was not of any good taste, Bollywood fraternity backs her and supports.
At the Finding Fanny success bash, the actress had to face yet another issue. Where ever she goes, Deepika is faced by questions related to this issue.
Finding Fanny success bash also was no exception. When Arjun Kapoor was supporting Deepika and the way she took up the issue, a journalist questioned Deepika why was she reacting too much on such a petty issue.
Deepika Padukone reacted and blasted the journalist saying, "Can you pan the camera on this lady? You have no idea what you are saying right now. I'm already very upset and you are making me even more upset. You being a woman and you are saying this a petty issue is so unfortunate."
But what makes one wonder is, the same Bollywood fraternity which supports a successful actress like Deepika now without blinking an eyelid couldn't come out in the open to support a small time actress like Shweta Basu?
Does that make any sense, readers? Think about it!!