- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
It has been reported that a married lady in Madhya Pradesh attempted suicide on not being allowed to watch Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year.
Yes, it may sound shocking but according to a leading daily, a 21-years-old lady allegedly consumed acid when her husband did not allow her to watch the movie Happy New Year.
Instead, the husband supposedly went alone to watch Shahrukh Khan-Deepika Padukone's Happy New Year film which offended the woman so much that she consumed acid from a bottle.
The same report also mentioned that according to police, the lady's husband did not take his wife along to watch the film due to heavy Sunday crowd. Although, the lady was soon rushed to a nearby hospital but apparently her internal organs suffered critical damage and hence, she was recommended for better medical treatment.
The woman is currently in critical condition and no case has been filed yet in this regard.