- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
Ranbir Kapoor the most eligible bachelor of B-Town have no time for love. The actor who is in relationship with actress Katrina Kaif since a long time said that he is not getting married anytime soon. Ranbir Kapoor was quoted saying, "For now, I am not thinking of marriage. Currently, I am married to films. I am not getting married this year or next."
Reports were that he met Katrina Kaif's mother in London sometime back, but the Besharam actor rubbished the news and further added that he has known Katrina for many years and met her mother some years back.
Ranbir said, "I have known Katrina for many years now, from the time we did a film Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani together. I had met her mother then." The actor have a hectic schedule ahead as he will be shooting simultaneously for his films Jagga Jasoos and Roy.
Ranbir will now start shooting for the film Jagga Jasoos which he is co-producing with filmmaker Anurag Basu. The actor wrapped up shooting for the first schedule of the film Tamasha in which he will be seen romancing Deepika Padukone.